Financial Peace University
Everything You Wanted to Know About Money
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a 9-week, life-changing program on personal finance. It is designed to empower people to manage their money better, eliminate debt and build wealth. All material is biblically based and taught via entertaining video by Dave Ramsey.
Should You Attend?
This course is designed for you if...
- You think or say to yourself, "I can't afford this program."
- You feel like your money has control over you.
- You struggle in your marriage due to financial problems.
- You do not have a clear understanding of Real Estate & Mortgages, college planning, bargain buying, credit reports, etc.
- You do not understand stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or how to invest for your future.
- You live paycheck to paycheck (too much month at the end of the money).
- You carry large credit card balance, or use debt consolidation loans.
- You do not have an emergency fund.
Are you struggling to make ends meet? Do you need some encouragement when facing our economy? Come to FPU as we join Dave Ramsey in a 9-week journey called “The Great Recovery!” By applying God’s principles outlined by Dave, participants in a previous class have reduced their debt by an average $4,000 during the course! You, too, can get control of your finances. For instruction on registration, go to www. DaveRamsey.com/FPU click on find a class, or contact the Life Church office.
The next session of FPU at Life Foursquare Church begins at 7 pm on Thursday, January 11, 2018. Childcare is provided. You can contact the Life Church office or email us at email@example.com for more information.